The Ministry for Children and Social Affairs handles all cases about international child abduction.

If your child is about to leave DK without our consent right now, please call the police imediately.

For other inquiries, please contact: 

The Child Abduction Unit

The Ministry for Children and Social Affairs
Holmens Kanal 22
1060 Copenhagen K Denmark

Tel. +45 33 92 93 00 (Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.) Fax +45 33 93 25 18

You can also send an e-mail to the The Child Abduction Unit's mailbox (secure mailbox)