Here you will find application forms.

Request for return

Here you will find the application form that you need to complete in order to apply for return of your child.

Please be aware that there is a difference between whether your child has been abducted to a country with which Denmark cooperates under a convention or to a country with which Denmark does not cooperate under a convention.

You can find the countries with which Denmark cooperates here:

Hague Convention of 1980
Hague Convention of 1996
European Convention

Go to page with information about which documents to attach to the application in a convention case

Application for legal aid

Here you will also find the application form required when you wish to apply for legal aid.

Go to page with information on legal aid